Once you log in click the red Menu button above to see additional pages you can visit. If you are a Saint Anne School parent or coach and do not know your log in information contact Rich Unger (email@example.com).
The purpose of the Saint Anne Athletic Association is to assist the Principal in providing an athletic program for the students of the Saint Anne School. The organization is responsible for following the directives set forth by the Department of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
Athletic Association Officers
- Parents should review the Saint Anne Athletic Association Policies. It contains important information on how the athletic program runs, including fees.
- Saint Anne School Athletics Calendar - Up to date information on practice times, games and other athletic events.
- Please watch this Dioceses of Pittsburgh video on Parent Behavior. It was made several years ago, but the message is just as relevant now as it was then, and it applies to all types of sporting events.
- Athletics Registration Form - Only use this paper form if you cannot use the online form.
- Physical Form - Turn this in to the school office. The school needs this on file for your child to participate in any sport except Little Dribblers and Spirit Squad.
- Parent Duties at Saint Anne Volleyball and Basketball Games - Covers what to set up, what to turn on, what to take down and other parent responsibilities at athletic events in the school gym.
- Saint Anne School Web site
Each student athlete must pay an activities fee to offset the costs of operating the program.
|Families with one child in the program
- $50.00 (1st sport)
- $20.00 for each additional sport
|Families with more than one child in the program
- First child - $50.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Second child - $40.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Third child - $25.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
|Little Dribblers and Spirit Squad
- $25.00 (These are separate fees and do not have family discounts)