Divine Mercy Academy
School ID: 54
245 Azalea Dr., Monroeville, PA 15146
Jason Jablon, 412-445-0009 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Julio Estremera, president of Divine Mercy Academy Athletic Association. I just wanted to provide information with regards to basketball games taking place at our facility, the Lourdes Center. As a result of COVID guidelines and the the maximum occupation restrictions, the following will take place:
- We ask that everyone stays in their cars or in the parking lot until the game prior has completely vacated the premises. The DMAAA will be conducting a cleanse of the facility and preparing for the next game. A representative from our school/team will notify when we are able to enter the gym.
- The opposing team will be permitted 2 coaches, 10 players on the bench. Each player will be permitted two spectators in attendance. We will track this at the door.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask while entering, watching, and exiting the gym. No exceptions.
- There will be a $3.00 entry fee. We will be logging everyone that comes into the gym and taking temperatures as everyone enters the gym, as well as conducting the COVID symptom questions. We request that each team forward your roster. This will allow us to have a sign in sheet prepared for entry. .
- There will be a limited concession available during the game. Drinks, chips, candy, etc.
- We will also stream the game via twitch app. Follow dmaathletics for the live stream of the games.
If there is any additional information or changes to these guidelines, we will reach out prior to the game. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.